Here is what I did:
1. Purchase two packages of Ready to Bake Easter cookies. They are 2.50 each but when you buy two you can get .40 off
2. Cook as directed on the box
For some reason my bunnies came out smaller than my chicks.
3. Buy the ice cream of your choice, I chose sherbet because of the Easter colors but it was a little trickier than I assume other ice creams would be.
4. Scoop out a scoop of ice cream and sandwich it gently between two cookies.
5. Wrap individually with Saran wrap and freeze until you are ready to enjoy!
Yes, that is my dog sticking her head in the freezer. She is under the impression that all food storage areas belong to her.
In other baking adventures:
My spatula broke right off the top when I was stirring rice crispies....BOO!!
Have a Happy Easter!!!