blog background

31.3.11

Kitchen Vignette

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but my kitchen is my favorite part of our home. I am not a huge cook or anything but like most families, we spend a lot of our time in the kitchen. My favorite view in our home is looking into the kitchen from the dining room. I'm not sure why I love it so much but it just has a very warm feeling. 


By the way, this was a plain white $9 crock from Target. I cut out the No. 2 on my cricut...I love it






My other favorite view of the kitchen is coming down the stairs.


It may not look that special but I can picture children running (who am I kidding, walking) down those stairs into the kitchen each morning for breakfast.  Our furry children already love it but then again they also enjoy headless pig toys


Have a great weekend! I hope I come back with some awesome Canton goodies!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment