blog background

13.3.12

Superhero Party

This past weekend we were hired to do a Superhero party for a very fun 4 year old.
Here are the details.....
Each child received one of these batman buckets filled with treats

I purchased the buckets at dollar tree and added the batman logo

each child also received a lightning bolt cape

The capes are from Walmart, they were embellished with a felt lightning bolt

Here is a little pennant I made, I found the superhero fabric at Joann's


Napkins from Walmart

I made this comic book centerpiece using the letters of his name


The kids snack table

Each little bucket was filled with popcorn


The candy table

Super Pops at the Candy table

Wonder Woman Lassos (pull apart Twizzlers)

Marvel Gummies (found at Dollar Tree)

More Super Pops

Cupcakes in a jar, I made the cupcake toppers on my computer and glued them to lollipop sticks

I found this gum at Dollar Tree, each one had a different superhero on it

More cupcakes

This was the food served for adults, we used red plastic baskets lined with spiderman tissue paper


The adult food table



This was what we set up as the photo booth area, most of the kids were too shy to take their picture.

I made Superhero bingo boards for one of the games

Our other game was an obstacle course. The kids loved this game, we played for a long time.
The last activity was the pinata, always a hit (pun intended)
Happy Birthday Super C!





9 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could tell me where did you get the black and yellow batman buckets??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The buckets are from dollar tree, they typically have them in the Spring. I found the batman logo online and cut it out with my cricut using black outdoor vinyl from expressionsvinyl.com thanks for looking!

      Delete
  2. I just wish I could take the whole party and put in my son's upcoming superhero party! Your's is sooo perfect!. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the little superhero pails?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Could you give me some insight about the letters? Where did you get the comic book papers on them and did you paint the letters red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The letters are from Hobby Lobby, they are the cardboard letters in the craft section. I painted them with red paint and mod podged the comics on. I can't remember where I found the comics. I believe walmart

      Delete