blog background

13.7.11

Going Native

Have you heard of Native shoes? I hadn't until recently. One thing I do enjoy is comfortable and unique shoes. Not unique like strange but unique as in what they are made of or how they fit.

For example I own:

Vibram Five Fingers

and

A million pairs of Chacos (actually 5).
 Which by the way I wore everyday at the first school I taught at. Look out Nelson Elementary I will be wearing Chacos almost everyday this year thanks to our new Principal ;)

And now I own

Here is a shot of mine, I bought two pairs of the Jefferson style.


These would be great for a child that cannot tie their shoes. 
Or really anyone because they are:
Vegan Friendly
Washable
Extremely Light
Comfy
Lace less
Breathable
and
Cute

2 comments:

  1. I'll wear my Chacos to school too! I have the double-strap green ones (in the top of your foot photo). Love them!

    BTW, the Natives are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want a pair of natives! I want to get some for my little girl too. Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete