blog background

15.11.12

A few new items for Christmas

I'm sure I can speak for most of the country when I say, I LOVE CHRISTMAS. In fact I love it so much that I have been watching Christmas movies since about October. I blame my bestie for that though. I just love the season, the feeling, the decorating, and most of all the reason for the celebration!

Every year I usually pick up a few new items to decorate with, the funny thing is that I usually forget what I have purchased and am surprised every time I open my Christmas boxes. This year I have purchased only 3 things so far. 

Purchases 1 and 2:


These two very cute galvanized buckets from TJ Maxx
I plan on putting small fake Christmas trees in these


Purchase #3: 
This red burlap tree skirt from World Market


They also sell it in natural burlap

I had been looking for a new tree skirt and came across this one for $29.99. I had a coupon for $10 off $30 or more so it ended up totaling $22 with tax.

I am usually against decorating early because I don't want to skip Thanksgiving. But, we are not hosting Thanksgiving and I am going to start next week since I have the entire week off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment