blog background

31.7.11

I love navy, yellow and chevron

I have always loved yellow and navy but I just noticed two items in my home with the colors combined. So yeah, I guess I love them.  

I finally ordered a Dani Notes iPhone cover...guess what pattern and colors I chose?
Yellow and Navy in a chevron print!
By the way this is a great phone cover, very cute and durable.

Who remembers this crushed orange velvet friend with a case of cat scratch fever?
If you don't it's because I posted about it a little over a month ago.
Ha Ha and I also said I would be finished with them that week.

Well here we are a month later and I finally finished them one...guess what colors I chose?
Navy ticking stripe with a yellow chevron pillow.

It's not perfect but I am pleased with my first slipcover job.

And how cute is that pillow?

Katie and I found the pillow fabric at Hancock Fabrics for half price, so I bought a bolt yard.
Here is a closer look at the fabric before purchasing it at the store.

I also saw this cute fabric.
I would love to fashion an old school jumper or cape for someone, just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment