blog background

26.6.11

The Breeze Inn

We are here in Tybee Island. Currently I am sitting in my pajamas drinking coffee in this cute place.
It is beyond precious. The pictures do not do it justice. 
Warning: I will post a lot of pictures today.

Here is the fam waiting for my Dad to bring the rental car up.
From the left: Grant (my hubby), me, Matt (my brother), and Mom.


This is what you see when you walk in the front door



Living Room


My favorite spot is this little nook/laundry area



Stairway



Kitchen


Bedrooms
 I love this bedroom, perfect for kids or my 28 year old brother

 The Master has this little desk nook

Bathrooms




Back Porch




The front porch

 The Davis'

 We took a walk to the boardwalk


 We walked on the beach for awhile


 Saw a jellyfish
 The family shirt, our rental car is actually a station wagonish car.....very appropriate.



Ahoy Matey!

No comments:

Post a Comment